Thursday, August 1, 2013

Church Sites in Palmyra

After church on Sunday, the pageant ended. It was sad to say goodbye to the friends I had made, but I think the hardest part was knowing I would leave this peaceful place. My parents picked me up at the hill and we went to the Peter Whitmer farm, the Grandin building, Alvin Smith's grave, the Smith farm, Sacred Grove, and the Martin Harris home. It was fun to go those places again with my family.

Grandin Building





Martin Harris Home


The log home at the Smith farm

The frame home at the Smith farm

The Peter Whitmer home

In the room where The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints was organized.



In the Sacred Grove near the Smith farm

1 comment:

  1. Those are pretty pictures. I would love to visit the sites sometime. How fun. And by the way, you look good in my skirt. haha

    ReplyDelete